Day 19. Write about your favorite comfort food (we are women- we ALL have comfort food!)
This post has the potential to be ridiculously long so I have narrowed it down to some of my consistent favorite cravings, which I crave way too often.
Give me a bean burrito, a taco, and chicken soft taco and you just made a lifelong friend.
I love me some DP and I like it fountain style.
Also, nothing beats Dublin Dr. Pepper.
Oh, Texas how I miss thee.
Fav Candy.
Although the sausage in this picture looks a little questionable, I could eat breakfast food for every meal, everyday, for the rest of my life. (Yes, sometimes I enjoy being dramatic.) So now that I am gnawing on my arm, I should probably get up and eat something.




We would be great lunch pals! Taco bell and breakfast are favs of mine too! (and this title made me laugh)
ReplyDelete