Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's Favorite

Redbox.


To whoever created this magical box of $1 rentals: Thank you.

This little gem was discovered my last year of college and I am hooked. I mean really, who can beat $1 rentals? Oh wait AND you can get a free code the first Monday of every month? Wow, genius.

On top of that Redbox is changing our society for the better. To me, Redbox is like that loving parent who is instilling the value of responsibility into your life.  You accidentally forget to turn your DVD back in and all the sudden BAM, your account has been charged $10. Dang. But thankfully, Redbox has compassion on our forgetful little minds and has a maximum charge on all items. I have learned that to get the most out of this deal, I must stay on top of my Redbox game. And that I do.

In conclusion,
Props to you Redbox, props to you.

1 comment:

  1. We just cancelled our cable and I had forgotten about the wonder of redbox! Lol. Seriously, I am excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete