Along with many other bloggers, I am going to start writing about a favorite of the week. This could include a song, artist, season, activity, place, anything really. Today's favorite is Rooibos tea. (straight from South Africa) Scott and I traveled to Africa in June of 2008. He had already fallen completely in love with the country on a previous trip, and I feel right along behind him.
 |
| Absolutely precious. I really wished I could bring them home. |
Being in Africa sparked our love for hot tea. We drank it multiple times a day. When leaving the country, we knew we had to stock up on this tea and sugar to bring home. We then purposefully saved it to help us bare our first Chicago winter.
 |
| Such a beautiful culture, so warm and hospitable. |
Well, we have defintely busted that tea out now, and I am drinking it like it's going out of style. Scott makes it the best adding just the right amount of sugar and milk. I don't even want to think about what I am going to do when it's gone, I suppose it will be time for another trip to Africa and I'm ok with that. :)
 |
| Scott speaking at a school assembly. |
No comments:
Post a Comment