Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Diary of Selah

Entry One: My prank on Mom & Dad.


I pulled the funniest prank on Mom and Dad yesterday morning. I chose just the right time: 5:30am. Here's what I did: I laid my cute little head on the side of the bed and started whining like I needed to go out to potty, I do this every morning but I usually wait until 8:30. Then I did it. I let out a terrible toot.  Now I have some pretty stinky doggy farts, but this was the mother of them all. It stunk up the whole apartment working just as I planned. Mom jumped out of bed waking Dad up, and they began looking around for poop. They looked everywhere, they were so sure I had an accident in the apartment. They looked in the bathroom, under the bed, and in my cage. Then, the highlight of my prank, was when they started to blame each other. It was hilarious. I got Dad to take me outside and I barely pooped. It was totally worth having to stay in my cage the rest of the morning. I love pranks just like Mom.

Signing Out,
Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment