Sunday, January 30, 2011

Virtues.

Day 9.  What virtues do you value in yourself?

Well, let's start off with this, I am inherently a selfish, prideful person. Any virtues that can be seen in me is not of my own doing, but of how Christ has changed me. I strive to be a woman that lives by the Spirit and far too often I fall short of that. Yet, when I am focused on Christ, listening to His voice and spending time with Him, I see His Spirit manifesting in me. I become less selfish and begin to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit. This does not happen over night, this is a life long process in which I will continually be transformed into the image of Christ. Again, anything that is good in me is not Ashley, but Christ in Ashley and all I do is place myself in relationship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment