Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.
I am going to write a blog that includes two beautiful women, my wonderful frans, Bethany & Lauren.
These two have brought so much laughter, strengthen, and encouragement into my life. They both share some awesome traits that make them very beautiful people:
-They are always thinking of other people. I have received countless cards & words of encouragement that seem to come at exactly the right time. Above that they have devoted their lives to helping & loving other people. (Lauren is studying to become a nurse & Beth is a youth girls minister)
![]() |
| Beth |
-They love living life to the fullest and have a sense of adventure. Some of the most hilarious moments of my life have come from experiencing these adventures together.
![]() |
| Lauren |
-They love Jesus and spend their lives pursuing him and it shines through in what they do. Thank you for being awesome friends and inspiring women! I miss you both!


No comments:
Post a Comment