Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 31. Day 3: Inspired Beauty.

Who is someone you know who inspire beauty?


My mother.

She inspires beauty because of her service, love, and compassion for people. First being her husband. She is an example of a wife that loves, encourages, and serves her husband. I aspire to be the wife that she is one day. She also demonstrates these traits with our entire family. This woman has the gift of hospitality and she uses it well. She is always finding ways to bring the family together while loving on each of us. I cannot count the ways I have been blown away by her servant's heart as she has cleaned our house, babysat, (temporary foster children) planned our wedding, helped us pack, drove 15 hours, then helped us unpack, the list goes on & on. She is one of the most compassionate & loving people I know, always caring for others making everyone feel important. She is truly beautiful and inspires me to be beautiful as well. 

1 comment: