"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Ps. 139.13-14
Everyone has their own journey, their own story to tell that is unique to each of us. My journey is what makes me unique. The people who have walked beside me in my journey shaped me into me. My God-given gifts, interests, passions & desires. My stumpy thumb, my mad dancing skills What makes me laugh, what breaks my heart My collection of gnomes, my love for Taco Bell This list goes on.
We are a matchless people. All designed by a loving God for a specific purpose. No one is exactly like me, no one is exactly like you, but when brought together we form a beautiful picture of Christ's bride. |
I love your final thought :) we should all appreciate each other's uniqueness and how it all works together!
ReplyDelete