Sunday, March 18, 2012

Almost 15 Weeks!


I can't believe 15 weeks have already gone by! I hope the next two trimesters go by quickly as well, Scott and I are already feeling antsy to meet our baby! I have felt really great this first trimester with only 4-5 days of really being sick! I am so incredible thankful for a breezy three months of pregnancy!

I found these fun facts/questions to answer from a blog I read here! I am going to try to update them every month! 

Size of the baby: an orange
Maternity Clothes: I hate wearing my regular jeans! Thankfully, my sweet Mom sent me some funds to buy some maternity clothes. I still wear my regular khaki work pants and most of my shirts, but I am loving my maternity "jeggings" (jean leggings), skirts, and tights. 
Boy or Girl: We will hopefully find out May 1!
Movement: Not yet! 
Sleep: I am sleeping just fine! I am learning to sleep on my side as opposed to my stomach. 
Anything you miss?: Tuna! I really want to eat lots of tuna, but I have to limit my intake.
Cravings: Tuna, Salt & Vinegar Chips
Symptoms: None really...
Any fears?: The thought of a c-section.
Best moment of the month: Seeing and hearing our sweet baby's heart beat.

I am looking forward to our next trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment