Sunday, January 6, 2013

Top 12 in 2012!



2012 will go down in the books as being one of my very favorites!

Here's why:

1. We found out we were pregnant!
2. We moved into our house.
3. I went on a week long trip with my friends to the beach.
4. Scott and I had a weekend trip away from the city.
5. We were blessed with two new nephews.
6. The birth of our precious Brooklyn girl.
7. I had a wonderful shower with friends and family.
8. I became a stay at home mom.
9. I completed two more semesters of school.
10. I witnessed more of God's faithfulness through Mosaic.
11. Brooklyn & I spent a whole month in Texas.
12. Scott was kissed by a homeless man. 

God has been so good & faithful to us. When I reflect upon this year I will always be filled with joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment