Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Operation: Lose that Baby Weight!

I love the start of a new year. I enjoy reflecting back on the past year and making new resolutions for the year ahead. I can't say I am the best at keeping those resolutions. In fact, thinking back, I am not sure I have kept a single one.

Whoops.

 Regardless, Scott and I sat down at Starbucks and made a list of spiritual, physical, and relational goals we have this year. Perhaps blogging about our goals will help keep us on track. (But then again, I am a very inconsistent blogger...) Well here's to a new year anyway!

Our Physical Goal= Operation: Lose that Baby Weight!
Scott and I both packed on some pounds over my pregnancy with perfect little Brooklyn Elaine. And I must say she was worth every ounce. Buuttttt, our eating habits were getting slightly (ok way) out of control. Neither one of us have been exercising, so we found ourselves with a few or not so few pounds to shed!

So, with the start of the new year became the start of a new healthy life style. We are taking it one step at a time, so far we have changed our eating habits around. Next up: exercise.

Our Daily Meal Plan looks a little something like this:

Breakfast: Peanut Butter & Banana Toast
MidMorning Snack: An Apple
Lunch: Sandwich, Grapes, A Few SunChips
Afternoon Snack: A Cheese Stick
Dinner: Varies (I'm looking for new, easy health recipes)
Drink: Only Water & Lowfat Milk

I can say that just after a week and a half, we both feel much better! Here's to a new year & fitting into this cute swimsuit I ordered a size too small for motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment