Thursday, June 14, 2012

27 (almost 28) Weeks


Taken at 25 weeks.

Size of the baby: Head of cauliflower (16 in. 2.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I have some regular size shorts, but they have the stretchy band at the top.

Boy or Girl: a sweet baby girl!

Movement: She is a very active little lady, mostly at night and early mornings. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping great!

Anything you miss?: being able to go at a faster pace.

Cravings: lots of cereal.

Symptoms: some side and lower back pain.

Any fears?: not really. 

Best moment of the month: The ultrasound! It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. It is truly a miracle that a little human is growing inside of me! It was a breathtaking moment as we were able to see all of the body parts and watch our little girl move around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment