Sunday, March 6, 2011

Project 31: Day 27

Day 27.  Write a blog to encourage someone and build their confidence!


This is my dear friend Mallory. We are a little crazy & love to have fun.

Lately Mal has been such a source of wisdom and encouragement for me. She is a first year PreK teacher and wife of a youth minister and is awesome at them both! God has gifted her in so many ways and she glorifies Him by doing her very best in everything she does. I am so thankful to have her as a friend. Thank you for answering my 1,000 teaching questions! I love you and am very proud to be your friend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that I am not the only one who posts crazy pics of their friends on their blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! This is incredibly encouraging. I always love reading your blog and I wasn't expecting to find this. Love you Ash

    ReplyDelete