ANOTHER FREE FLIGHT!
After coming back from Texas on Christmas break, it was the first time Scott & I didn't have another trip planned to go back since we moved to Chicago. We are so thankful to have visited our family several times over the first year and a half we have lived in Chicago. Between holidays, weddings, and family vacations I was able to see my family about every 3 months. It was a little challenging being back at home and not having a planned trip to Texas to look forward to. Then, last Friday, Scott and I skyped with some friends from Texas who are getting married and want Scott to officiate the wedding. They are going to pay for both of our flights to spend about 5 days with our family and friends! We are both very thankful and are looking forward to being back in the Lone Star State and hanging out with some of these goons.

Love it! So glad you guys will get to go back soon!
ReplyDelete